Black Organza Ribbon
#34719103 Black Findings Starter Pack
#34718112 Small White Chain
#34718073 ss6 Crystal Rhinestone Chain
#34718096 Large Silver Double Loop Chain
Needle Nose Pliers
Techniques to Know:
Opening Jump Rings
1. Cut (3) 12” lengths of organza ribbon. Cut (1) 11” length of white chain and (1) 11” length
of rhinestone chain.
2. Use a ribbon end to attach all of the ribbon and chains together.
3. Braid the ribbons and chains together.
4. Attach the loose ends together using another ribbon end.
5. Open the links or cut a 7” length of double loop chain, approximately 12 double links long.
6. Use 6mm jump rings to connect the cord ends to the chain ends. Attach a jump ring to
one of the jump rings and attach a clasp to the other jump ring.
7. Use thread to stitch the braided ribbon section to the double chain. Stitch in 3 or more
places to secure the ribbon to the chain.