What is the Cousin Creative Circle™?
Cousin’s Creative Circle™ is a group of our elite supporters and rock star jewelry makers who choose to use Cousin products in their designs because they are the best in the industry. We support them with supplies and tools, provide plenty of inspiration, send them sneak peeks of new programs, and just about anything they request from us. Oh, and we give lots of motivation, encouragement and support. We value their feedback and opinions to help us with product development. They are an extension of the Cousin family. Do you dream about jewelry? Are you crazy for components? Is a bead show your ultimate vacation? Then you could be part of our Cousin Creative Circle™. We are now accepting applications for five U.S. based Cousin ambassadors for a one-year renewable term, beginning in August 2013 through July 2014. What the program offers:
What we ask in return:
- • Samples from all of our program lines (Jewelry Basics, Crystazzi,
- • Sneak peeks and advanced product from upcoming programs
- • A platform to share your ideas with our product development team
- • The chance to provide feedback about products before they go
- • The opportunity to help define and promote the Cousin brand
- • Trip to Cousin HQ in sunny Largo FL.
- • Your projects featured on cousin.com and other social media
- • An open forum with a moderator for Creative Circle members only
- • A Cousin group leader to provide open communication regarding
Sounding good so far? If this describes you, we’d love to receive your application. Application Process
- • Commitment to the Cousin brand and its culture
- • Weekly dedication to promoting Cousin
- • Open and regular dialog with your Cousin group leader
- • An in-depth understanding of jewelry making and all techniques
- • Passion for jewelry, fashion and accessories
- • A love for following trends and a knack for trend spotting
- • A strong online presence and an understanding of social media
- 1. Fill out the online application.
- 2. Provide us with 3 images of your best or most accomplished finished pieces.
Applications will be accepted thru Monday, June 17, 2013
at 11:59 PM EST. Both components of the application must be turned in to be considered. Cousin will not use or share information or images without your permission. We share your love of jewelry making and we are honored by your interest in our ambassador