#34718001 Antique Gold Oval Chain
#34717012 4mm Glass Crystals (Lime)
#34721022 Glass Bead Mix (Greens)
Antique Gold 6mm Jump Rings
Antique Gold 4mm Jump Rings
Antique Gold Lobster Claw
Clasp Antique Gold Head Pins
Round Nose Pliers
Techniques to Know:
Opening Jump Rings
Form a Loop
1. Cut (2) 7 1/4” lengths of chain.
2. Use a 6mm jump ring to gather one set of chain ends together. Connect (5) 4mm jump rings together and attach to the 6mm jump ring.
3. Make the 27 beaded drops. Follow the bead pattern or make your own.
4. Slide the 4 large hole beads onto the double chain. Gather the other chain ends together with a 6mm jump ring and attach the lobster claw clasp.
5. Attach the drops along the two chains, start attaching the drops between and on the sides of the large hole beads first.
Skill Level: Easy - Some Experience Helpful
Approximate Crafting Time: 25 Minutes