#34709158 Acrylic Smoke Rectangle Beads
#34718095 Silver Medium Chain
#34718092 Silver Small Chain
#34719060 Silver Bail Pack
#34719033 Silver 4mm Open Jump Rings
#34719052 3” Head Pins
#34719053 Silver Earring Findings
#34719046 Silver Toggle
Round Nose Pliers
Needle Nose Pliers
Techniques To Know:
1. Cut a 22” length of the medium chain.
2. Slide the bail onto the center of the chain.
3. Using 4mm jump rings, attach a toggle clasp end to each end of the chain.
4. Cut (21) 3 1/4” lengths of small chain.
5. Thread a head pin with an e-bead, a large rectangle bead and the 21 lengths of chain. Form a loop and attach the beaded drop to the loop of the bail.
6. Keeping the chains flat against the front of the rectangle bead, trim the chains to an even length straight across.
1. Cut (7) 1 3/4” lengths of small chain.
2. Thread a head pin with the 7 chains, a small smoke bead and a silver round bead. Form a loop.
3. Using a 4mm jump ring, connect the beaded drop to the loop of the earring.