#34718092 Silver Small Chain (2 pks)
#34718015 Silver Medium Flat Chain
#34719031 Silver Head Pins
#34719059 Silver Findings Starter Pack
#3670011 Crystazzi® 4mm Indicolite Bicones (2 pks)
#3673024 Crystazzi® 4mm It’s a Boy Bicone Mix (3 pks)
Needle Nose Pliers
Round Nose Pliers
Techniques to Know:
1. Cut a 16 ½” length of medium silver chain.
2. Using 4mm jump rings, attach a toggle claspend to each end of the chain.
3. Cut (36) 4” lengths of small silver chain.
4. Using 4mm jump rings, gather the chains into 9groups of 4 chains.
5. Find the center link of the 16 ½” necklace chain. Attach a group of chains using an additional 4mm jump ring. Continue attaching the chain groups, skipping two chain links in between.
6. Make 24 sapphire bicone drops. Attach a drop to each of the connecting jump rings from the previous step. Attach a sapphire drop to each of the chain links in between the chain groupings.
7. Make 68 indicolite bicone drops. Attach the drops randomly along the small silver chains. The drops should be attached along the top 1 ¼” of the chains.
8. Make 27 aqua bicone drops. Attach the drops randomly along the small silver chains. The drops should be attached within the top 1 ½”-2 ¼” of the chains.