We are seeking a highly organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented Purchasing Analyst to join our growing team. This individual will help ensure that Cousin Corporation has the right product at the right place and the right time, which is critical for our success.
- Analyzing historical data and utilizing forecasts to monitor and replenish inventory levels in order to maintain an uninterrupted supply chain and high fill rate for major customers
- Creating customized reports and analyzing large amounts of data using Microsoft Excel
- Proactively communicating with internal and external departments to ensure that products are ordered and received correctly and on time
- Entering, confirming and receiving purchase orders sent to international and domestic suppliers
- Working closely with retail analysts, sales, and design teams to accurately forecast future product demand
- Collaborating with the Quality Control department to ensure that product exceeds customer expectations
- Additional projects will be assigned regularly requiring the ability to work on your own, or as part of a team to fulfill the requirements of the assignment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong working knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, and Access is a plus)
- Strong analytic and math skills
- Ability to see trends and outliers in analyzing buying behaviors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with repetition and fluctuating workloads
- Possess initiative, prioritization and multi-tasking skills to successfully manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong sense of urgency and responsibility in meeting deadlines and attaining goals
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as individually
- Retail Link experience is a plus
- College Degree (Business, Mathematics, or related field) or equivalent work experience
This full-time position is Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We offer a very comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, life, short-term disability, LTD, vacation, holiday, personal time, 401(k) plan, (with employer match) an employee discount, EAP program, Will and trust paid program and an end-of-year bonus plan.
Please be advised Cousin Corporation does not accept unsolicited resumes for openings that do not exist.
We are a drug free workplace and conduct background checks.