Cousin Corporation is seeking an Administrative Assistant to add to our growing team!
We are looking for an extremely organized and highly motivated individual that enjoys daily interaction with employees and visitors.
The ideal candidate has a great attitude, is detailed-oriented, and enjoys a variety of projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- All reception duties including, welcoming guests, answering the phone, sending faxes, and sorting and distributing mail daily
- Analyze monthly credit card statements from various cardholders to ensure all receipts are included and reports are filled in completely, submit to management and accounting
- Plan and organize extensive domestic and international travel arrangements for employees including airfare, hotel, rental car, and venue registration
- Compile and complete national and international travel expense reports for the President, General Manager, and management team, review all other employees’ expense reports to ensure accuracy and timely submission to accounting
- Coordinate agendas and arrange catering for all major management meetings, and meetings with key customers and guests
- Coordinate with the management team to collect information and assemble PowerPoint presentations for our monthly manager’s meeting
- Assist General Manager and Human Resources in arranging and scheduling interviews with new applicants, scheduling new employee meet and greets, and coordination of our employee recognition program
- Generate and maintain weekly anniversary reports for the President
- Assist with proofreading of catalogs and other marketing materials
- Support the operation of the employee café in coordination with HR, the President and Accounting by ordering supplies, keeping records of receipts, and supervision of café employee
- Order miscellaneous supplies as requested by team
- Assist the Packaging Department with completing projects as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to manage highly confidential and proprietary information with the utmost level of integrity and discretion
- Exceptional time management skill, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Superb attention to detail, high level of accuracy and prompt follow-up
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments across the organization, utilizing exemplary interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook
- Self-starter with the drive to take initiative to complete tasks and projects
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and a positive attitude
- Two years prior experience working as an administrative assistant
- Associate degree in Business or related field
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401K, paid vacation and holidays
Please email a resume and cover letter, tell us about yourself and how your prior work experience would benefit us in this position.
Please include that along with your wage history for your last two positions and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer, drug free and conduct educational/background verification. We do not
accept unsolicited resumes for other positions which are not vacant.