Cousin Corporation of America is currently looking to add a Marketing Assistant to our growing team!
You will be assisting the Creative Director in ideating and developing strategies for various projects.
That passion comes through as she/he engages with our internal teams and customers daily, with the goal of:
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Support creative team in organizing various content projects and product development.
- Provide insights based on trend data relative to new product launches and sales presentations.
- Manage company’s marketing funnel including but not limited to our social media presence, website content, email marketing activities and digital advertising channels.
- Assist in creating and managing an editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging.
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts.
- Conducting research to analyze competitive landscape, market trends and customer behavior and preparing reports by collecting, summarizing, and analyzing data to continuously improve traffic and capture more followers.
- Understands, or has the interest and ability to learn, emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools like Google Analytics.
- Exquisite communication and people skills.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
- High School diploma; BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong plus.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office products.
- Being comfortable on camera and an interest in crafting a bonus!
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401K, paid vacation, and holiday pay
Please email a resume and a cover letter to tell us about yourself and how your prior work experience would benefit us in this position. If you have a link to previously created content, please include that, along with your wage history for your last two positions and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer, drug free and conduct educational/background verification. We do not accept unsolicited resumes for other positions which are not vacant. This position reports to the Creative Director.
Warehouse Workers & Order Pullers
Monday – Friday
8 am – 3:30 pm or 9 am – 4:30 pm
$12.00 per hour / Weekly Pay / Health benefits immediately / Largo area / Interview and start right away
Please email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration or call 727-536-3568 ext. 327 and leave your name and number.
Seeking reliable warehouse workers to assist on our warehouse line operations.
- Palletize and stock products in bays.
- Reload warehouse stock products online and dispose of empty boxes.
- Perform order checks as needed and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Must be able to reach up and down, twist, bend and stand on feet for entire shift.
- Process orders on fast paced conveyor assembly line.
- Audit and order review as needed.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Report any discrepancies.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker with order pulling or line experience.
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to be quick yet accurate to ensure line stays moving.
- Ability to lift 30+ lbs.
- High school degree.
- We are an equal opportunity employer, drug free workplace and conduct background verifications.